Based on map of W. Dodge, 1729
The parish consisted of four farms of which the Victorians developed the undercliff closes of three of them. The lands of the fourth farm, Lucomb Farm, remain today form the most part as they were in the 18th century. Also, the two large enclosures at the top of the map are downland still used for grazing.